Sunday, August 24, 2008

The lowdown on my presentation...

I've been trying to think of some interesting topics to cover in my google presentation. I don't really consider myself that interesting, so it will a challenge to put my life into a presentation. As of right now, I plan to cover my interests (ex. cooking) and my favorite bands/artists. Music is a huge part of my life so I will try not to go overboard with that kind of information. I will also include pictures from my trips to various places.
I'm somewhat excited to put this presentation together. I hope that it allows all of you to get a better idea of the things I like to do. I'm still working on the material I'll be including, but I will try my best to keep you interested.

1 comment:

Jennifer Averitt said...

Great job Crystal. Keep up the good work.

Everyone has SOMETHING interesting about them. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for and will keep our attention during your presentation.